Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Top 9 PanCAN Team!

Since Friday, March 29, it was official that TEAM TOW - 20 YEARS STRONG made it to the Top 9 team with the most donation amounts!  My team name will be on the back of every NYC 2013 PanCAN PurpleStride shirt!  This is truly AMAZING and wouldn't have happened if I didn't really go for it.  Fearlessly. Unapologetically.  Thank you to everyone who listened, supported and connected with me.  I was able to share the news with my father at the cemetery last weekend when my family went to "bai san".  The entire experience was different this year.  There was pride, empowerment and peace.  

With the $3,000 grant I won from my company and the $6,922 in donations, I raised just under $10,000!  

Who would like to donate the rest of the $88 to hit that 10k mark?  :P 

Ba-ba - this is for your 20th year memorial :) You are living through me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment